Welcome to the McFadden Project message board!

A place to talk about anything relating to the Mac Pháidín surname and its variants
RebeccaKingAnderson
Y-DNA Haplogroup: R-M269
MDKA: Candour McFadden
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Welcome to the McFadden Project message board!

Postby RebeccaKingAnderson » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:41 am

Candour McFadden b. 1710 is my 6th grt grandfather thru his daughter Mary McFadden. Since I am related thru his daughter, does that make it impossible for me to connect to Candour via DNA? I got my paternal uncle who would be 5th from Candour to provide a sample and since he is 91 I manage his test site for him. His children were adopted and his brothers (my dad and another) are both deceased, so he was the last Y donor.

Rob
Project Admin
Y-DNA Haplogroup: R-A10526
MDKA: Owen McFadden b. abt 1780 near Creeslough, Co. Donegal, Ireland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rob » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:57 pm

Tugftb77
MDKA: Jane McFadeyien Downie Quinn

Postby Tugftb77 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:16 am

Hello
I am a female McFadyen from Scotland to Minnesota and I live in California. Is there a place to line up the lineage that is not just for men?
I am currently in isle of Skye searching for McFadyens with same name spelling that I understand are on isle of mull and Tyre.
Please anyone family lines of McFadyen?
Thank you
Debbie

HMM370
MDKA: Connelly Mcfadden

Postby HMM370 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:44 pm

Hello. I'm looking for information on a Jane Mcfadden, born in Middlesex, NJ around 1787. According to oral family history she was my third great maternal grandmother. I found a marriage record showing that she married Samuel Benjamin DeLaplaine on December 10, 1804, in Mason, Kentucky. Her father's name was Conely McFadden. I'd appreciate any guidance toward more solid information. Thank you in advance.
Heather

Return to “History, Genealogy and General Discussion”