McFadden (North Antrim)

A place to talk about anything relating to the Mac Pháidín surname and its variants
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mdwilderness
MDKA: Malcolm McFadden 1812-1894
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

McFadden (North Antrim)

Postby Mdwilderness » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:54 pm

I wonder if anyone else on here shares relatives with me. My oldest ancestor that I can find was Malcolm McFadden born 1812 who married Mary Murphy. He was from Moycraig, Mosside, County Antrim, just between Ballymoney & Ballycastle. His daughter was Nancy Jane McFadden who married a William Denholm/Denham, and they spent time going back and fourth from Moycraig to Dennistoun, Glasgow. My next direct ancestor would be their daughter Jane, then Janes daughter Jeanie Mary who had a brother named Malcolm born 1893 who was killed at the Battle Of The Somme. If anybody here thinks anything sounds familiar here I’d love to hear from you. Thanks

Return to “History, Genealogy and General Discussion”