Richard Thomas

A place to talk about anything relating to the Mac Pháidín surname and its variants
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
richardredhawk
MDKA: James McFadden born 1827 in Ireland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Richard Thomas

Postby richardredhawk » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:52 am

I have just within the past 4 weeks found who my father was and his name. Since then I have researched as best as possible. Richard Thomas McFadden was born in 1925 in Illinois his father was Harold McFadden born 1901 in Illinois his father was James T McFadden born about 1863 in Illinois then his father James McFadden born in 1827 in Ireland so this is what I have so far

Return to “History, Genealogy and General Discussion”