Sarah Ann (Sally) McFadden

A place to talk about anything relating to the Mac Pháidín surname and its variants
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SallyMac
MDKA: John McFadden
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sarah Ann (Sally) McFadden

Postby SallyMac » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:02 pm

My 2x great grandmother was Sally Ann McFadden of Monroe County, Ohio, born in 1868 and died in 1920. I wonder if you have any members who are related to my southeastern Ohio, McFadden's, specifically George McFadden or James McFadden. I am new to the forum. Thank you.

Return to “History, Genealogy and General Discussion”